HAIRCUT
I remember looking down at my white tennis-shoes as I was dramatically stomping down the street with my cut curls in my hand, sobbing over and over again, "My curls, my curls!" My mom had wanted to cut my hair into a bob and once I saw my friend Caitlin's haircut, I finally agreed. As soon as I told my mom, she ran to get the scissors. I liked it after I stopped throwing my fit and after it was cut, but, boy I guess that was what I would call a dramatic tragedy for me.
I remember looking down at my white tennis-shoes as I was dramatically stomping down the street with my cut curls in my hand, sobbing over and over again, "My curls, my curls!" My mom had wanted to cut my hair into a bob and once I saw my friend Caitlin's haircut, I finally agreed. As soon as I told my mom, she ran to get the scissors. I liked it after I stopped throwing my fit and after it was cut, but, boy I guess that was what I would call a dramatic tragedy for me.
Comments