My first post to our family blog. About 7.5 months to go. In the midst of wondering what my immediate future holds as far as Hawk Company command and thinking about all we have to do to secure an assignment which will hold the best for Ellyn and the family.
Things are starting to warm up here but we did have a little rain today. I am in charge of a large area and there is no shortage of things to do as I am out and about. Wish I could talk more about the specifics but you all know the deal.
We live on an old Saddam Hussein era Army base surrounded by a current Iraqi Army base. There is one picture of Saddam with a Mickey Mouse face now. I will have to get out and take some pictures.
I had a wondeful visit with the family. I could not ask for a better group of people to go through life with.
Mike
Things are starting to warm up here but we did have a little rain today. I am in charge of a large area and there is no shortage of things to do as I am out and about. Wish I could talk more about the specifics but you all know the deal.
We live on an old Saddam Hussein era Army base surrounded by a current Iraqi Army base. There is one picture of Saddam with a Mickey Mouse face now. I will have to get out and take some pictures.
I had a wondeful visit with the family. I could not ask for a better group of people to go through life with.
Mike
Comments