That's going to be my title I think, when I just want to do a couple of random things. First, today Sadie slipped on a toy in the kitchen. She was bringing Sawyer to me and she fell so hard it hurt her stomach and made her cry but she didn't let go of her little brother. Today at the soccer field I was talking to my friend Jasmine and watching Ellyn very closely as she ran all over the empty middle soccer field. She was loving the wind that was really blowing this afternoon. All of the sudden I saw Sadie sprint from her practice over to Ellyn yelling "Mom, mom, Ellyn, Ellyn," as she took her by the hand and started looking for me. What a caring, beautiful kid.
Jane watched Ellie this morning while I went to a Dr. appt. I came home to find a little pony tail in Ellyn's hair and a big smile on her face. She left the pony tail in all day and it was so cute. Jane had her first soccer practice today. The coach thought Jane said that she DIDN'T know how to dribble and so he demonstrated dribbling for her in front of the whole team and she was so embarrassed. Somehow we crossed paths when I went to pick her up from soccer (her practice is at a different field at the same time as Sadie's). She was supposed to start walking to the elementary school along the main road. I don't know how we missed each other but it was after half an hour and a trip home before I went over to the school for the third time and found her. Poor kid was worried sick and so were we.
Ellyn was a very good girl today. I made Honey chicken. It's made with chicken thighs and Ellyn loves them. I'm going to have to buy another bag because she eats all of hers and then half of mine as well.
Sawyer was kind of high maintenance today but none of us can say no so it's our own fault. He was a very good boy at the Dr.'s today. Sandrine, the receptionist, has started washing her hands and taking him from me when I come in. They go for little walks if she's not busy. Can you tell we are in the Health Clinic way too much? I had to have a full body check for new moles and I had another one taken off my back for a biopsy. Hopefully it will come back normal.
I think that is all for tonight. I've got to get to bed. Sweet dreams.
Jane watched Ellie this morning while I went to a Dr. appt. I came home to find a little pony tail in Ellyn's hair and a big smile on her face. She left the pony tail in all day and it was so cute. Jane had her first soccer practice today. The coach thought Jane said that she DIDN'T know how to dribble and so he demonstrated dribbling for her in front of the whole team and she was so embarrassed. Somehow we crossed paths when I went to pick her up from soccer (her practice is at a different field at the same time as Sadie's). She was supposed to start walking to the elementary school along the main road. I don't know how we missed each other but it was after half an hour and a trip home before I went over to the school for the third time and found her. Poor kid was worried sick and so were we.
Ellyn was a very good girl today. I made Honey chicken. It's made with chicken thighs and Ellyn loves them. I'm going to have to buy another bag because she eats all of hers and then half of mine as well.
Sawyer was kind of high maintenance today but none of us can say no so it's our own fault. He was a very good boy at the Dr.'s today. Sandrine, the receptionist, has started washing her hands and taking him from me when I come in. They go for little walks if she's not busy. Can you tell we are in the Health Clinic way too much? I had to have a full body check for new moles and I had another one taken off my back for a biopsy. Hopefully it will come back normal.
I think that is all for tonight. I've got to get to bed. Sweet dreams.
Comments