Here is a little of everything I have wanted to mention-
Sadie has really been worried about things that will kill you lately. We have on video Sadie totally freaking out because she touched my sink after I told her not to touch the sink but before I could tell her it had been filled with Drano. She was screaming and crying because she had "touched poison two times." The other time was several weeks ago when she asked if it was okay to eat paint and I told her- no, that it was poisonous. Again, hysterics, because.... yes, Sadie and peeled up a piece of paint, rolled it into a ball and had eaten it. So tonight might be the best. Tonight she asked me if she could die if a booger from your nose fell into your ear and you couldn't get it out. She is close to tears so I have a feeling this has actually already taken place- I'm smart like that.
"Sadie, how did a booger get in your ear?"
"Will it kill me?"
"No, but how did it get there?"
"I was picking my nose and my ear itched and I scratched it and then when I looked the booger on my finger wasn't there and I can't get it out of my ear. Are you sure I won't die(tearily)?"
"Not from that, but I might kill you if you keep picking your nose without a kleenex. Go in the bathroom and blow."
She is such a stink. Last night Sadie and I went on a "date" after her soccer practice. Jane took Ellyn for a walk around the school and Sadie, Sawyer, and I went to "Build a Book night." Sadie made a great book and we are going to put pictures on the blog so her daddy can see it.
more to come- Mike can ichat now
Sadie has really been worried about things that will kill you lately. We have on video Sadie totally freaking out because she touched my sink after I told her not to touch the sink but before I could tell her it had been filled with Drano. She was screaming and crying because she had "touched poison two times." The other time was several weeks ago when she asked if it was okay to eat paint and I told her- no, that it was poisonous. Again, hysterics, because.... yes, Sadie and peeled up a piece of paint, rolled it into a ball and had eaten it. So tonight might be the best. Tonight she asked me if she could die if a booger from your nose fell into your ear and you couldn't get it out. She is close to tears so I have a feeling this has actually already taken place- I'm smart like that.
"Sadie, how did a booger get in your ear?"
"Will it kill me?"
"No, but how did it get there?"
"I was picking my nose and my ear itched and I scratched it and then when I looked the booger on my finger wasn't there and I can't get it out of my ear. Are you sure I won't die(tearily)?"
"Not from that, but I might kill you if you keep picking your nose without a kleenex. Go in the bathroom and blow."
She is such a stink. Last night Sadie and I went on a "date" after her soccer practice. Jane took Ellyn for a walk around the school and Sadie, Sawyer, and I went to "Build a Book night." Sadie made a great book and we are going to put pictures on the blog so her daddy can see it.
more to come- Mike can ichat now
Comments