My Michael is coming home. You can't just say it. You have to SING it. Tomorrow my tall, strong, gorgeous, husband will be here and it will be beautiful. He will nestle into the life of our family and we will have him with us, here, in our house, in our family. He'll help put on jammies and read stories, and tutor Jane in math. He'll take me on dates and wrestle at least one child during sacrament meeting. He'll snuggle me in bed at night and nuzzle my neck while I'm doing dishes. We'll go for walks and play games and watch movies and do fun family Saturday stuff. He'll help carry a kid down to the car and then he'll drive while I put on my makeup! We love him, we know how much he loves us. We can't wait! Don't worry, I won't work him to death. I won't make him cook dinner every night for the next 10 months or hand over the kids and take off to the spa for the weekend (tempting, but... no). We just want him HERE.
I keep tearing up, I couldn't help but do a little dance at Costco. I just was so happy, standing there, actually, dancing there (I was holding Ellyn's hand, perhaps it looked like it was for her benefit because I couldn't help myself) next to the great big huge Costco pumpkin pies that were only 6 dollars (amazing deal, huh?). Oh Martha, oh Christmas, I love Costco, I love pumpkin pie, and
I LOVE MIKE, and tomorrow we will Finally be together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I keep tearing up, I couldn't help but do a little dance at Costco. I just was so happy, standing there, actually, dancing there (I was holding Ellyn's hand, perhaps it looked like it was for her benefit because I couldn't help myself) next to the great big huge Costco pumpkin pies that were only 6 dollars (amazing deal, huh?). Oh Martha, oh Christmas, I love Costco, I love pumpkin pie, and
I LOVE MIKE, and tomorrow we will Finally be together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Comments
Love, Meg
Buffy