Today we finally had a good day. We went over to my friend Ann-Christin's house for lunch and then from there we all went to a little animal park. There are so few rules here for kids, it's so fun. They were having a great time climbing on rocks and up hillsides, throwing rocks in the river, feeding the animals. It was just what they needed after a long week inside. Sadie was so worried because the kids only speak German. I told her it would work. It started out rough but by the time lunch was over there were no barriers, Sadie and Sariah were running around hand in hand. Ellyn also had a great time, she stayed out of her stroller almost the entire time. In fact, she pushed her stroller the last half an hour or so. Mike called soon after we got home. He finally has internet in his room again. It's always so good talk to him and now we can ichat too.
Last night I did my work out at 11:30 because I didn't want to miss, but I know I won't get down there tonight and I already had my rest day.
Last night I did my work out at 11:30 because I didn't want to miss, but I know I won't get down there tonight and I already had my rest day.
Comments