Skip to main content

A New Family Picture that does not involve unshowered bodies or matching clothing

Comments

Anne and Peter said…
This picture makes me sooo excited to see you guys in 18 days! I can't wait!
kristenhcubed said…
That is a very nice family picture. Very nice!
Meags said…
brookie i love it. you and mike look so good (i miss my running buddies!!!! maybe october?!) and it captures the personalities of each of the kids perfectly. so sweet! i hope to get a good one some time soon.
Darla said…
Yes! I want one too! Can you send me ALL the proofs?? We need a family pic of you guys for our bulletin board!
Jennifer said…
What a beautiful family!
Darla said…
Brooke! I just saw some pics of the house you're moving into (??) on Sundry Seven. I never check that blog..just saw that it was recently updated on the beechtree. Anyway, it looks AMAZING!! SO beautiful. Can't wait to hear more about it..
Ellynn said…
i love it! oh you are all so beautiful! especially you michael.