What is your favorite thing about fall?
Jane- I like decorations and Halloween and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving because you get to see relatives and I love Halloween and the school Halloween Dance.
Sadie- I love jumping in the leaves and I love looking at the beautiful colors. It's so beautiful and cool and I breathe cool air.
Me- I love the light. I love the chill in the evening and morning air. I love the change of colors (although we don't have any changing here). I love snuggling under blankets and staying in after 5 o'clock. I love warm, spicy scents, bread and cookies and pumpkins and apples. I even love football and kind of miss not having cable right now. I love hot chocolate becoming an acceptable daily beverage (at least at our house). I love Halloween decorations too. I'm sure I am leaving out something. I will add as needed.
Do you know what I wish? I wish that school started in the fall and not in the summer. It takes some of the magic out of the season and out of the summer! And out of going back to school for that matter.
Jane and Sadie are out of school this week. We are supposed to go to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow but it is supposed to rain. I'm hoping we can go before it starts. Tomorrow is Sawyer's 2nd birthday. I can't believe we've already had this little guy for 2 years!
Comments