Okay. I felt like I just lost one of my best friends. Is that silly? I cried waiting to give the woman my keys and sign the bill of sale. That vehicle has been everywhere, four years and 80,000 miles. He's travelled from Georgia to Washington, from the Gulf Coast to the Oregon Coast, Savannah and Charleston, Denver, Salt Lake, Portland, Seattle, the Rockies, the Cascades, and the Alps. Italy twice, Austria, France twice, England, little countries in between, all over Germany. We have had so many great family trips and yet there have also been so many times I have driven all alone with the kids and never had a moment's worry. He has been so reliable. You served us well, goodbye Sky Captain. You will be missed.
Okay. I felt like I just lost one of my best friends. Is that silly? I cried waiting to give the woman my keys and sign the bill of sale. That vehicle has been everywhere, four years and 80,000 miles. He's travelled from Georgia to Washington, from the Gulf Coast to the Oregon Coast, Savannah and Charleston, Denver, Salt Lake, Portland, Seattle, the Rockies, the Cascades, and the Alps. Italy twice, Austria, France twice, England, little countries in between, all over Germany. We have had so many great family trips and yet there have also been so many times I have driven all alone with the kids and never had a moment's worry. He has been so reliable. You served us well, goodbye Sky Captain. You will be missed.
Comments