Sawyer has a little sore under his nose from banging his face into the side of his crib. It looks really pathetic.
Well it is hot and humid today so all the kids are kind of drained. I think I'm going to set up the sprinkler for them.
I gave the new dog a major haircut out on the back porch today and now he is so cute. I was seriously worried that we had just dropped that much money on a seriously ugly dog. He is also showing a lot more personality today. We aren't calling him "log" anymore! I think holding him and petting him and talking to him for about an hour while I cut his hair today really helped.
CPT. Dykma called up "there" this morning and they said it should be 2-3 days to a week. He said he could call up there once a day if I would like and so I told him that would be great.
That's about all that's going on today. I cleaned out the fridge and cleaned up an entire box of Cheerios that Ellyn dumped on the floor. It was kind of funny! Good thing I got them on sale!
Sadie and Sawyer are playing and it is hilarious. Now Jane wants me to give Cody a haircut because she thinks that now he looks like a beast:)!
Comments