Watching 3 thirteen year old girls (we added another to the crew) and a seven year old giggle their way through New Moon along with an audience doing the same was hilarious. This one was much better than Twilight, no comparison when it comes to special effects. A fun night had by all.
Yesterday I cleaned the house and today I am just trying to keep it clean until tonight when the Allen arrives. Is that how you spell Allen? Is it sad that I'm drawing a blank on my sister's last name? I am going to try to put up Christmas before they get here, but right now I am going to take Sawyer and lay down for a little snappy nap. Mmmmm....Saturdays.
My running buddy is ill and so we missed our long run this morning. I am hoping to go this afternoon. We'll see. I chopped Sawyer's hair today, it is cute but I'm a little sad. I know it will grow and he really likes it and so does Mike (Mike liked it both ways). I think I am growing it right back out.
Okay, typing this on the floor in the playroom while the sun streams through the windows is putting me to sleep. I'm sure there is evidence of that in my writing. Blog Out.
Yesterday I cleaned the house and today I am just trying to keep it clean until tonight when the Allen arrives. Is that how you spell Allen? Is it sad that I'm drawing a blank on my sister's last name? I am going to try to put up Christmas before they get here, but right now I am going to take Sawyer and lay down for a little snappy nap. Mmmmm....Saturdays.
My running buddy is ill and so we missed our long run this morning. I am hoping to go this afternoon. We'll see. I chopped Sawyer's hair today, it is cute but I'm a little sad. I know it will grow and he really likes it and so does Mike (Mike liked it both ways). I think I am growing it right back out.
Okay, typing this on the floor in the playroom while the sun streams through the windows is putting me to sleep. I'm sure there is evidence of that in my writing. Blog Out.
Comments