Yeah, we are quarantined at our house. H1N1, although we have not been officially tested Jane's school made the news- 182 students home sick. There must have been quite a bit of spit swapping at the Halloween dance Friday night. JANE!!!!
Ellyn is as healthy as a horse, but since the rest of the family is is down we thought we should be socially responsible and keep her home just in case. Jane is recovering, she still had a low grade fever last night and a cough and a sore throat this morning. Sadie seems better this morning but is still on meds. She was miserable last night, a high fever, having to take a warm bath (which did not feel warm to her)to break said fever, throwing up all over the floor while trying to go to the bathroom. Not a favorite Sadie day. Her good daddy took care of her and slept with her all night long, keeping an eye on her fever.
Sawyer is all low energy and a mucky cold. He seems happy enough.
So we are hoping that Mike had a version of this last week and that I am just immune. If this is as bad as it gets I'm actually relieved that we got it. I have been in turmoil about whether or not to give Sawyer and Ellyn the vaccination. They have a thimerasol (I know I'm spelling that wrong but it's not in spell check) free version but it hasn't been available.
Well, I'm off to reclean the house, my favorite activity ever- not at all. I'm wondering how many days of movies and laying around we can all take before going crazy. I'm a wimp. I like healthy.
Ellyn is as healthy as a horse, but since the rest of the family is is down we thought we should be socially responsible and keep her home just in case. Jane is recovering, she still had a low grade fever last night and a cough and a sore throat this morning. Sadie seems better this morning but is still on meds. She was miserable last night, a high fever, having to take a warm bath (which did not feel warm to her)to break said fever, throwing up all over the floor while trying to go to the bathroom. Not a favorite Sadie day. Her good daddy took care of her and slept with her all night long, keeping an eye on her fever.
Sawyer is all low energy and a mucky cold. He seems happy enough.
So we are hoping that Mike had a version of this last week and that I am just immune. If this is as bad as it gets I'm actually relieved that we got it. I have been in turmoil about whether or not to give Sawyer and Ellyn the vaccination. They have a thimerasol (I know I'm spelling that wrong but it's not in spell check) free version but it hasn't been available.
Well, I'm off to reclean the house, my favorite activity ever- not at all. I'm wondering how many days of movies and laying around we can all take before going crazy. I'm a wimp. I like healthy.
Comments