1. I love his sense of humor. It is dry, I still sometimes don't catch it all. He makes me laugh all the time.
2. I love that his fingernails are ALWAYS short. There are benefits to nail biting.
3. I love that he has interests that he is passionate about.
4. I love his intelligence. He is always learning something.
5. I love that he is an intuitive cook.
6. I love that he is a really good driver.
7. I love that he is tall and buff.
8. I love that he is brave. I always feel safe and protected.
9. I love that he is a good leader.
10. I love that he is moral.
11. I love that he likes to hang out with me over anything and anybody else.
12. I love that he trained for the marathon with me.
13. I love that when he is deployed he makes a greater effort than any other husband I have ever heard of to call me and email me.
14. I love that he loves to read.
15. I love that he loves to travel.
16. I love that he makes the bed.
17. I love that he is a good kisser.
18. I love that he loves to snuggle.
19. I love that he smells good all the time.
20. I love that he will give me an honest opinion if I ask for it.
21. I love that he will quietly pull me aside and remind me that I need to be patient with my kids.
22. I love that he chose to buy me a ticket to come see him in Korea (for the second time) instead of going to see the Great Wall of China like we had planned.
23. I love the freckles on the back of his hands.
24. I love that he honors his priesthood.
25. I love that he has a testimony. I love the way he explains the scriptures to our children.
26. I love that he never complains about money that I spend.
27. I love that he doesn't begrudge me my independence.
28. I love that he trusts me.
29. I love that he never stays mad at me.
30. I love that he will send me texts or call me through out the day and that he always calls me or texts me right back when I try to get ahold of him.
31. I love the way he cares for our children when they are sick.
32. I love that he will do anything for his kids.
33. I love that he is an awesome dad.
34. I love that he has a great voice.
35. I love that he has true compassion for others.
36. I love that he reads all the rules on all of our boardgames and then teaches me how to play.
37. I love that he loves music.
38. I love his blue eyes.
39. I love that he tells me he loves me all the time.
Good thing the guy is just getting older because it's hard to stop right here.
2. I love that his fingernails are ALWAYS short. There are benefits to nail biting.
3. I love that he has interests that he is passionate about.
4. I love his intelligence. He is always learning something.
5. I love that he is an intuitive cook.
6. I love that he is a really good driver.
7. I love that he is tall and buff.
8. I love that he is brave. I always feel safe and protected.
9. I love that he is a good leader.
10. I love that he is moral.
11. I love that he likes to hang out with me over anything and anybody else.
12. I love that he trained for the marathon with me.
13. I love that when he is deployed he makes a greater effort than any other husband I have ever heard of to call me and email me.
14. I love that he loves to read.
15. I love that he loves to travel.
16. I love that he makes the bed.
17. I love that he is a good kisser.
18. I love that he loves to snuggle.
19. I love that he smells good all the time.
20. I love that he will give me an honest opinion if I ask for it.
21. I love that he will quietly pull me aside and remind me that I need to be patient with my kids.
22. I love that he chose to buy me a ticket to come see him in Korea (for the second time) instead of going to see the Great Wall of China like we had planned.
23. I love the freckles on the back of his hands.
24. I love that he honors his priesthood.
25. I love that he has a testimony. I love the way he explains the scriptures to our children.
26. I love that he never complains about money that I spend.
27. I love that he doesn't begrudge me my independence.
28. I love that he trusts me.
29. I love that he never stays mad at me.
30. I love that he will send me texts or call me through out the day and that he always calls me or texts me right back when I try to get ahold of him.
31. I love the way he cares for our children when they are sick.
32. I love that he will do anything for his kids.
33. I love that he is an awesome dad.
34. I love that he has a great voice.
35. I love that he has true compassion for others.
36. I love that he reads all the rules on all of our boardgames and then teaches me how to play.
37. I love that he loves music.
38. I love his blue eyes.
39. I love that he tells me he loves me all the time.
Good thing the guy is just getting older because it's hard to stop right here.
Comments
Love,
Barb
that was great. I didn't know Mike had a great voice. A singing voice, or a speaking voice? He adores you!! Isn't that wonderful!
Both. He doesn't do parts or anything but he has a really nice voice.