
Sadie, we love you. You are sunshine. You make our house a funny and happy place to be. I can't believe how blessed daddy and I are, that Heavenly Father would send you to be a part of our family. I love the way you play so hard with Sawyer. I love how gentle and loving you are with Ellyn. I love the way you and Jane choose to do things together, just the two of you. There is a reason you make friends everywhere you go, there's a reason "about 20 boys" like you. You are fun and you are nice and you are as sassy as can be. I love that you love our family so much, that you love playing at the beach and going camping and reading Nancy Drew books. You are a special girl and I love watching you grow up, I just wish it wasn't happening so quickly. I love you my sweet girl.
love,
your mom
Comments