Did I spell that right? Does spellcheck check your title? I don't know.
I do know this. Two different women found two different parts of Mike's wallet and its contents and went through a great deal of effort to find his number and call him. How cool is that? We figure he must have left it on the roof of the car Friday night when he was getting groceries for the soothing of Sawyer (you know, icecream) out of the car. Then... in the wee small hours of the morning, when I drove away with Jane for the field trip we did not see said wallet on the roof and it made the leap into the great unknown. Everyone needs a little adventure. All I can say is "thank you good kind ladies, you make the world a better place."
In other news, Sawyer was up much of the night last night with a fever and a vomiting episode. We spent time with the urologist and our family Dr. today. If his fever is not gone tomorrow we are into the hospital for bloodwork and a urine sample. He is currently on antibiotics and nothing really stands out as causing the fever so we are just praying it burns itself out and we have a happy and well baby tomorrow. You can pray too if you want!
Mike and I are going to play a game. Blog out.
I do know this. Two different women found two different parts of Mike's wallet and its contents and went through a great deal of effort to find his number and call him. How cool is that? We figure he must have left it on the roof of the car Friday night when he was getting groceries for the soothing of Sawyer (you know, icecream) out of the car. Then... in the wee small hours of the morning, when I drove away with Jane for the field trip we did not see said wallet on the roof and it made the leap into the great unknown. Everyone needs a little adventure. All I can say is "thank you good kind ladies, you make the world a better place."
In other news, Sawyer was up much of the night last night with a fever and a vomiting episode. We spent time with the urologist and our family Dr. today. If his fever is not gone tomorrow we are into the hospital for bloodwork and a urine sample. He is currently on antibiotics and nothing really stands out as causing the fever so we are just praying it burns itself out and we have a happy and well baby tomorrow. You can pray too if you want!
Mike and I are going to play a game. Blog out.
Comments