Sadie: I guessed that I was a Champion and then when I came back from P.E. I looked on the board and saw my name. I was a Champion writer. Lillyana was not a champion and I felt bad for her. Other people in my class guessed that they were a champion and they were champions.
I just played wii fit alot. My favorite was all of them. We made popcorn and had ice cream and played wii fit and now we are going to get on mom's bed and watch Hannah Montana. So far we had alot of fun. I love mom.
Sawyer smashed his thumb. He fell with a can in his hand. His thumb is purple.
I keep thinking daddy is in his chair. I really miss him alot. I really do. It is torturing me how much he leaves. I want to see him right now. I wish he never had to leave for six more weeks and six is as many as me.
Dad, you are the best dad. I love you.
The End
I just played wii fit alot. My favorite was all of them. We made popcorn and had ice cream and played wii fit and now we are going to get on mom's bed and watch Hannah Montana. So far we had alot of fun. I love mom.
Sawyer smashed his thumb. He fell with a can in his hand. His thumb is purple.
I keep thinking daddy is in his chair. I really miss him alot. I really do. It is torturing me how much he leaves. I want to see him right now. I wish he never had to leave for six more weeks and six is as many as me.
Dad, you are the best dad. I love you.
The End
Comments