Mike and Sadie are talkin' in country talk. Cowboy and cowgirl talk Sadie says. I actually loved my day today. It did help that Rebecca came over to watch Ellyn at four and I took a nap. Costco was smooth. I really am sick, but I am trying not to be. If the razor in my throat is not gone in the morning I am going to have to go get a strep culture, it's day four.
My girls are being sweethearts today and Sawyer is being a very cute little terror. I loved having Ellyn home today. It was fun to play together while Sawyer napped. I kind of wish we could just have an all day home program, but I know the socialization is good for her.
Jane met two kind of shy girls at the Honor Roll lunch a few days before Spring Break and they invited her to sit with them at lunch the next day and she sat with them again today and she loved it. She had a good day. Sadie was a fabulous Little Red Riding Hood this afternoon in drama, so her teacher says.
Time to snuggle my handsome husband.
My girls are being sweethearts today and Sawyer is being a very cute little terror. I loved having Ellyn home today. It was fun to play together while Sawyer napped. I kind of wish we could just have an all day home program, but I know the socialization is good for her.
Jane met two kind of shy girls at the Honor Roll lunch a few days before Spring Break and they invited her to sit with them at lunch the next day and she sat with them again today and she loved it. She had a good day. Sadie was a fabulous Little Red Riding Hood this afternoon in drama, so her teacher says.
Time to snuggle my handsome husband.
Comments
You are a cute mom. I hope you feel better soon.