Skip to main content
Life, for right now...
I have had an awesome weekend so far. Well, technically it is only 2:11 on Saturday. We went camping last night at Henry Coe State Park, or something like that. It was so much fun. Rebecca came too, to help with Ellyn. Even though it was freezing and windy when we got there, we stayed in our somewhat warm-huge tent and had stew, then played a board game. The dogs, in my opinion were great!!! They are so fun to have, even if sometimes they are a pain in butt. Ellyn loved the camping, however Sawyer did not. He just wanted outside of the tent and then he was SCREAMING in middle of the night and my wonderful, strong mother had to take him to the car. I swear, he was happy for about 15 minutes the whole trip.


I am having a hard time at school, social wise. There is this girl, that was my BF and now she has done this thing, where she randomly decides, "oh, I am going to make Jane's life miserable," Well, we have made up about four times. The problem is, is that I don't have other friends because she was the only person I would hang out with. Yes, I do have a better friend than her at church, but now she is moving to Ohio. Another girl at church that I am friends with is really, really quiet and kind of likes to keep to herself. And then Tessa my pretty good friend is in a fight with another girl at church and they want people to take sides and they are always in a bad mood. So really, I sort of feel kind of alone. I am not being drama, even if somebody thinks I am. The girl that is mean just wrote me a letter the other day asking we can turn over "a new leaf". I am going to try but she has already started bratty. I do have my family and I appreciate that. My dad and I went to 17 again and got allegros pizza. It was a blast. I love my dad, he makes things so enjoyable. I also had a concert yesterday and we were judged. We got two superiors and an excellent. Which is pretty good. I have started this new home program for Ellyn, hoping that it will help her. Mom, if you read this know that I love you so much, I do not know what i would do without you,you are so strong and I can see how hard you work to make our lives fun and happy. You are the best mom that has ever exsisted, no doubt about it.
Well, I need to go. It is now 2:43pm on Saturday.


Jane

P.S. i made this joke about Sawyer while he was screaming like a chicken with its head cut off, while we were camping, "He is not a happy camper" Haha, get it? Yeah I laugh at my own jokes, weird, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 and Another Go!

For almost three years I have been thinking how very sad it is that I hadn't continued to keep a journal of our family activities.  No more deployment letters and emails to Mike, no more family blog to keep grandparents and aunts and uncles connected to our family.  Nothing but printed off monthly calendars saved in a file somewhere.  I guess our family blog died a slow death when we lived in Washington and we were seeing everyone all of the time.  It just was not important to keep everyone informed.  They were right there with us.  I did not stop, in all the chaos, to think how very important the blog might be to me, or to my children.  I have often thought of the cute pictures and quotes we had saved on our family blog.  I thought of the interviews I did with the kiddos, and how grateful I was that, somewhere, on a dusty webpage, those beautiful faces, those funny antics, still existed.  I have checked to make sure the blog still existed fr...

MICHAEL IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!

My Michael is coming home . You can't just say it. You have to SING it. Tomorrow my tall, strong, gorgeous, husband will be here and it will be beautiful. He will nestle into the life of our family and we will have him with us, here, in our house, in our family . He'll help put on jammies and read stories, and tutor Jane in math. He'll take me on dates and wrestle at least one child during sacrament meeting. He'll snuggle me in bed at night and nuzzle my neck while I'm doing dishes. We'll go for walks and play games and watch movies and do fun family Saturday stuff. He'll help carry a kid down to the car and then he'll drive while I put on my makeup ! We love him, we know how much he loves us. We can't wait! Don't worry, I won't work him to death. I won't make him cook dinner every night for the next 10 months or hand over the kids and take off to the spa for the weekend (tempting, but... no). We just want him HERE. I kee...
November 7, 2020, My Beautiful and Wise Daughter, Jane. I can breathe again. I won't be going to bed with my stomach in knots and my whole body feeling tight. I won’t be listening to a President who gains momentum by tearing others down. I won’t be going to sleep worrying that my children won’t have clean water to drink or clean air to breathe. I won’t be going to sleep thinking about the horrific experiences of children being torn from their mother’s and father’s arms because they were seeking refuge. I won’t be living in fear of the rapidly-growing racist attitudes and prejudice—that someday harm would come upon my baby that I have now and my future children. That my sister and my cousin and others that I love won’t be stripped of their rights and feel like they are any less of a human being than the rest of us. If this election wasn’t going to change anything for you and if you didn’t see the harm that Trump was causing, that is great and I’m sincerely glad that you have that p...