Jane's First Fish
This is Jane, either shortly before or shortly after Sadie's birth. We lived at Hamilton Station Apartments- for our second time- while we waited for military housing. We loved it there. We lived in an apartment just steps away from the walking path and a pond with a pretty fountain in the middle of it. We had absolutely great neighbors, I can't remember their names, how sad is that? Anyway, many nights we would sit on the lawn beside the pond and look for turtles and fish. They kept the pond stocked and Mike bought Jane her very own little fishing pole. This was the first fish she caught all by herself. Hmmmm.... I miss those warm Georgia nights.So here's the deal- I am not going to tag 6 people. I'm going to tag Mindi, Darla, Lisa, and Jess. Ellie Boo, you too if you are up on reading.
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post it, and blog about it.
5. Name your picture.
6. Tag 6 people to do the same.
Comments