Mike thinks my blog about being Alpha makes me sound psycho. It could be because I am. Our four day weekend is over, very sad. However, today did not feel like a day off. It was full of appointments and running around, mostly scheduled when I didn't realize it was going to be Veteran's Day and the kids would not be in school. They were such champs though, especially Jane, she took such good care of her siblings. Actually, they were all pretty incredible in their own way.
Mike and I are on the phone hanging out in companionable silence right now. He's listing all the places he's lived on some sort of Facebook application and I am writing this blog. I can't wait till we can hang out in companionable silence in the same room. He can lay here on our bed next to me with his lap top propped against his knees and a big comfy pillow behind his back and I can do the same. Except.... I can tuck my feet under his and he can keep me warm. Mmmmm.... that will be fabulous. Two more weeks!
Mike and I are on the phone hanging out in companionable silence right now. He's listing all the places he's lived on some sort of Facebook application and I am writing this blog. I can't wait till we can hang out in companionable silence in the same room. He can lay here on our bed next to me with his lap top propped against his knees and a big comfy pillow behind his back and I can do the same. Except.... I can tuck my feet under his and he can keep me warm. Mmmmm.... that will be fabulous. Two more weeks!
Comments
I saw your blog on your facebook page, thought I'd stop by & take a peek, hope it's ok. Your kids look great - you brought tears to my eyes when you wrote about singing I am A Child of God with your daughter. :>) Thanks for sharing! And if I never told you this before - thanks for always being a good example to me growing up....I wouldn't be a member of the Church today if it wasn't for all of you guys growing up. We work hard to teach our kids the same thing & I always refer to you guys as my example. Glad to hear your hubby will be home soon! I'd love to keep in touch. We have a blog too....
www.goffsix.blogspot.com
Love, Christina
We've had some awesome Dr.'s visits, too. But most of them take place here at home.