

Sawyer cannot hang out lower than the dogs for the next little while. Sawyer's spit is to be put in the dog's food before they eat. Sawyer must be carried through the doorway first, ahead of the dogs. Sawyer is on a total power trip. It's all going to his head.
NO, not my cute little Soy Bean.
We had a little incident the other night. Sawyer grabbed at Joe's face and Joe 1 snapped at him. Not an "I'm going to bite you" snap, I don't think, but alarming and scary none the less. I don't want to hear "Sawyer shouldn't have grabbed at his face" because I don't and he's learning. This also came after the puppies started gaining all sorts of freedom in the home- being potty trained and all. Google to the Rescue- I was reminded that we need to establish each member of our family as "ALPHA." We are now doing Alpha Canine Bootcamp (luckily I have read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and perhaps I might have learned a little something in science class so I completely understand the importance of Alpha). We are the Alphas, Lord and Master over the canine. Don't you fret, the dogs are still loved but I have just learned a few valuable insights into the brain of a small dog and why small dogs get away with being grumpy and snippy. Just some no-brainers that I just hadn't thought about or found in "your precious little yorkie" books. It is already working very well and I am confident that this will not be an issue in the future. AND... our pups will be well trained and happy, always walking through the door after us and waiting for permission before they climb up onto our laps. Sounds divine doesn't it?
By the way- if you ever look over into the pot where your little daughter is helping you wash dishes and you see something blue and glowing and really pretty it is not the iridescence of the bubbles. It is more likely an electronic device, like maybe a cell phone. My kids are very costly
these past few weeks and Mike is starting to cringe when I ask him if he wants the good news or the bad news first. Luckily he really misses me and he's homesick and he's thousands of miles away and so I am not too terribly nervous about telling him. I'm kidding honey- I was still pretty nervous about telling you. The good news is, the van is fixed!
Well I am going to bed early tonight. Tomorrow is a very busy day and I have a cold and need my rest.
Comments