I don't know what I would have done without my two amazing parents this week. It was so much work and I loved almost every minute of it. I have such good people in that mom and dad of mine. I will go into all the details later (hopefully). I do leave in two days to go see my TRUE LOVE. Home at last. Kind of. At least back in Germany, home in one month and 26 days. How demented my life must be that it seems to good to be true to think I will be with my husband again!
I don't know what I would have done without my two amazing parents this week. It was so much work and I loved almost every minute of it. I have such good people in that mom and dad of mine. I will go into all the details later (hopefully). I do leave in two days to go see my TRUE LOVE. Home at last. Kind of. At least back in Germany, home in one month and 26 days. How demented my life must be that it seems to good to be true to think I will be with my husband again!
Comments
Glad you are heading back our way. Kennedi and I would love to see you! Give us a call when you get here 01735740521