I told Sadie she could pick out a first day of school shirt and was lovingly guiding her towards some darling plaid blouses. Sadie told me she thought they were cute, but she was thinking more- this...

You have to give it to the girl. She knows herself.

Look how pretty and happy my girl is!

A is for apple, oh, and aliens.
Where is Jane? According to all of the photos on her Facebook she is not camera shy when she is with her friends, however, she is not a fan of me taking her picture. Also, I have found it difficult to remember to bust out my camera as I'm shooing my girl out the door at 5:45 am. You have to love early morning seminary!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You have to give it to the girl. She knows herself.

Look how pretty and happy my girl is!

A is for apple, oh, and aliens.
Where is Jane? According to all of the photos on her Facebook she is not camera shy when she is with her friends, however, she is not a fan of me taking her picture. Also, I have found it difficult to remember to bust out my camera as I'm shooing my girl out the door at 5:45 am. You have to love early morning seminary!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments