Ellyn's tutor called in sick and so we took advantage of a free Friday afternoon and evening and headed up to Oakland. We had a great night even if I spent a little more time doling out food than I did watching the game. No, not really.
Father and son bonding-


Thank goodness for the peanuts. They kept our Sades entertained... mostly. Between the ride up and sitting for the game it was a bit too much non movement for Sadie, but she did love it all.

Jane brought her friend Jenny. They giggled all the way through the game.

Mike made me pose for a picture. I'm happier being the one taking them.


Sawyer loved yelling "Good Job!" and "Let's Go Open!" which does sound very much like "Oakland." After repeating this phrase several times he would finish the sentence with "the door."
Although there aren't any clear pics of Ellyn she absolutely loved the game. She watched everything with interest, clapped, ate hot dogs and drank pop. She sat happily in her sear the entire game.
P.S. We are on our way home and just as I was about to post this blog Sawyer threw up his entire menu for the day. Darla, I post that for you. We pulled over and spent 10 minutes cleaning everything up. I did mention we ate alot of crap right? Soy bean's asleep, Jenny is glad she is an only child, and it was still a great night.
Brooke
via iPhone
Father and son bonding-


Thank goodness for the peanuts. They kept our Sades entertained... mostly. Between the ride up and sitting for the game it was a bit too much non movement for Sadie, but she did love it all.

Jane brought her friend Jenny. They giggled all the way through the game.

Mike made me pose for a picture. I'm happier being the one taking them.


Sawyer loved yelling "Good Job!" and "Let's Go Open!" which does sound very much like "Oakland." After repeating this phrase several times he would finish the sentence with "the door."
Although there aren't any clear pics of Ellyn she absolutely loved the game. She watched everything with interest, clapped, ate hot dogs and drank pop. She sat happily in her sear the entire game.
P.S. We are on our way home and just as I was about to post this blog Sawyer threw up his entire menu for the day. Darla, I post that for you. We pulled over and spent 10 minutes cleaning everything up. I did mention we ate alot of crap right? Soy bean's asleep, Jenny is glad she is an only child, and it was still a great night.
Brooke
via iPhone
Comments