watching him spend two hours with Jane working on her math homework.
the way he sings Sawyer bedtime songs about a bunny in the woods every night.
how gentle he is with our Ellyn. He is so patient with her and such a loving dad.
the way he explains the scriptures to Sadie and Jane every night.
I can't get over how blessed I am to have Mike as my husband-FOREVER!
also, he does all of our runs with me and keeps me at a good pace and never lets me quit- I appreciate this some days more than others.
the way he sings Sawyer bedtime songs about a bunny in the woods every night.
how gentle he is with our Ellyn. He is so patient with her and such a loving dad.
the way he explains the scriptures to Sadie and Jane every night.
I can't get over how blessed I am to have Mike as my husband-FOREVER!
also, he does all of our runs with me and keeps me at a good pace and never lets me quit- I appreciate this some days more than others.
Comments