it has been waiting all week for me to finish it. I have wanted to fill in other details of our lives but, frankly, I've been too tired. Mike has had to stay up till all hours doing homework and I have chosen to go to bed at 9:30. I know, it's been awesome. Unfortunately I actually haven't felt anymore awake than when I get 5 hours asleep. I just hope it is helping my body in a deep and lasting way. Because...
I ran 15 miles on Saturday. It's true. I did it. Now I just have to find another 10 somewhere inside me.
Besides that, all of the kids are now in school, even Ellyn. Sawyer and I are back to our "mommy and me" time. It's pretty cool.
I ran 15 miles on Saturday. It's true. I did it. Now I just have to find another 10 somewhere inside me.
Besides that, all of the kids are now in school, even Ellyn. Sawyer and I are back to our "mommy and me" time. It's pretty cool.
Comments