What's up Sadie?
Sadie: I'm watching a movie. Castaways. It's about these people traveling, trying to find their father who everyone thinks is dead.
What did you do today that was exciting?
Sadie:Well, I got two small littlest pet shops.
Why?
Sadie: Because I did like a thousand levels of swordplay on the wii and my arms were numb from doing it and dad forced me to do it.
Was dad going to beat you or something?
Sadie: He said I had to do it.
Why?
Sadie: Because I was getting really good at it.
I see, anything else exciting?
Sadie: I got registered for school.
Are you pretty happy about that?
Sadie: I'm happy... and nervous.
Anything else you want to share?
Sadie: I'm getting a present for my mom and my sister and me to share for their birthdays. I've got to wrap it in some present paper.
Something's weird because it just was Halloween and it is almost Halloween.
I'm really sad because Camille (the girl down the street) is gone on vacation and I miss her alot.
I helped mom make mini muffins tonight, not too mini, for dessert and for Young Women's.
Speaking of muffins, I did most of the making.
We are going to watch our movie now. Bye.
Sadie: I'm watching a movie. Castaways. It's about these people traveling, trying to find their father who everyone thinks is dead.
What did you do today that was exciting?
Sadie:Well, I got two small littlest pet shops.
Why?
Sadie: Because I did like a thousand levels of swordplay on the wii and my arms were numb from doing it and dad forced me to do it.
Was dad going to beat you or something?
Sadie: He said I had to do it.
Why?
Sadie: Because I was getting really good at it.
I see, anything else exciting?
Sadie: I got registered for school.
Are you pretty happy about that?
Sadie: I'm happy... and nervous.
Anything else you want to share?
Sadie: I'm getting a present for my mom and my sister and me to share for their birthdays. I've got to wrap it in some present paper.
Something's weird because it just was Halloween and it is almost Halloween.
I'm really sad because Camille (the girl down the street) is gone on vacation and I miss her alot.
I helped mom make mini muffins tonight, not too mini, for dessert and for Young Women's.
Speaking of muffins, I did most of the making.
We are going to watch our movie now. Bye.
Comments