Skip to main content

Pics and Post from TnT my very awesome brother and sister in law






















*Inability for full grown adults to decide on the temperature and having the nightly debate about the A/C and generator- ALWAYS ending with waking up dad.

*“Escape from Alcatraz”- The heroic efforts of Treven to release the houseboat from the grasp of the mountain and then escape by attempting to swim to the houseboat with the hammer and stake. Good riddance hammer and stake.

*The “Talent” Show”: Yes, those are quotes. However, some of the magic tricks still have me stumped. Turns out the Stinchfield males share the skill of fast water drinking- just open the hatch! But Tom is still the reining champ!

*The Casualties: Ellyn’s foot, Morgan’s head, Brent’s eardrum, infinite sunburns and the mystery bruises in places that we didn’t know we could bruise.

*“I Think I Can, I Think I Can”- The willingness for everyone to give it “one more try” on the wakeboard. There was a lot of success!
*Kiss My Face: Fabulous community showers on the back of the boat and in the lake.

*Barefoot for nearly a week with really clean floors thanks to the baby’s dragging their froggies and blankies.

*The gifts to King Neptune: Peter’s glasses, Mike’s sunglasses, Hayden’s rashguard, Buffy’s sunglasses, Barbs’ sunglasses, Peter’s shoes, Treven’s electric razor, Brent’s eardrum

*Tetris Masters: The ability to use every inch of existing space in the kitchen and everywhere around the boat! We brought on so much stuff it looked impossible but in the end everything had a place!

*Watching “Finding Nemo” and “Blues Clues” AGAIN! Outnumbered! The ratio: 16 kids to 15 adults- 31 people HAPPILY together on a boat! Sweet Dreams!




Comments

Lisa said…
Those are beautiful pictures and I enjoyed taking a peek at your trip. How much running are you up to these days, girl? I am so jealous.
Darla said…
Those ARE beautiful pics! What a great family, Brooke. Need I say it one more time??