Skip to main content

A Little Game We Played

PLEASE play along------
Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove
the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end
and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(x) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors (on a cold dark January night in puget sound; I regretted it right away)


1. Any nickname? Mike
2. Mother's name? Barb
3. Favorite drink? Mountain Dew
4. Any Tattoos? nope
5. Body piercings? No
6. How much do you love your job? better than most I guess
7. Favorite vacation spot? Orlando

8. Ever been to Africa? No.
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? You bet!
10. Been on TV? Yes, several times
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? Yes
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes several times

13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door.
14. Favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese
15. Favorite Pie? Chocolate Creme
16. Favorite number? 22
17. Favorite movie? Master and Commander
19. Favorite dessert? Most
20. Favorite food? Alice Springs Chicken (outback) or Filet Bryan (carrabba's)
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
22. Favorite toothpaste? Any
23. Favorite smell? Fresh rain on hot asphalt
24. What do you do to relax? race cars or fly airplanes on computers
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Retired from military, teaching history at college
26. How many siblings do you have? 6
27. Furthest place you will send this message? California
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? Jane


PLEASE play along------
Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove
the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end
and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors I think that is how you are supposed to swim in Lake Sammamish


1. Any nickname? Brookie, and alot from when I was younger- too many to write
2. Mother's name? Le Anne
3. Favorite drink? Hot Chocolate
4. Any Tattoos? nope
5. Body piercings? yes, only two left though. One in each ear
6. How much do you love your job? alot
7. Favorite vacation spot? with kids-Orlando

8. Ever been to Africa? No.
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? You bet!
10. Been on TV? no
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? no, but I've had my car and yard decorated with them

12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door.
14. Favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese
15. Favorite Pie? very berry
16. Favorite number? I don't really have one- 14
17. Favorite movie? I have no idea
19. Favorite dessert? dark fudgey warm brownies with icecream and mom's hot fudge sauce
20. Favorite food? salmon, peaches, chocolate Filet Bryan (carrabba's)
21. Favorite day of the week? Friday, to know it's the end of the week and you have the whole weekend ahead is a wonderful feeling
22. Favorite toothpaste? Crest- cinnamon
23. Favorite smell? Fresh rain in the woods, on a backpack
24. What do you do to relax? read, sleep I love sleep
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years?Mike retired from military and teaching history at college, buying a house where we will live for years and years and years and years, I could be planning Jane's wedding, watching Sawyer at football, pulling my hair out because Sadie will be able to drive and date and she is a crazy girl, keeping my very tall, talking, happy Ellyn with me wherever I go.
26. How many siblings do you have? 5
27. Furthest place you will send this message? Germany
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? maybe Megan


( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoo


1. Any nickname? janie bear, jonna...
2. Mother's name? Brooke
3. Favorite drink? italian soda
4. Any Tattoos? nope
5. Body piercings? yes
6. How much do you love your job? no job
7. Favorite vacation spot? germany, austria, france, italy, disney land

8. Ever been to Africa? No.
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? You bet!
10. Been on TV? yes, at the jazz band field trip they were interviewing all the musicians in the band a foot from where I was sitting
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? no, not yet

12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door.
14. Favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese, blach!, moldy cheese, definitely rasberry vinageret

15. Favorite Pie? Chocolate Creme
16. Favorite number? 16
17. Favorite movie? guess, high school musical
19. Favorite dessert? anything chocolate
20. Favorite food? seafood, pasta
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, friday
22. Favorite toothpaste? cinnamon
23. Favorite smell? spring rain
24. What do you do to relax? watch movies, play instruments, read
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? in college
26. How many siblings do you have? 3
27. Furthest place you will send this message? germany
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? robbie

Comments

Ellynn said…
mike it looks like you've just about done it all. now you just need to write a letter to santa clause in crayons. and you forgot about "buttercup" for your nick name. but i guess you never know who's reading these. you don't wanna look like a pansy.

Popular posts from this blog

2018 and Another Go!

For almost three years I have been thinking how very sad it is that I hadn't continued to keep a journal of our family activities.  No more deployment letters and emails to Mike, no more family blog to keep grandparents and aunts and uncles connected to our family.  Nothing but printed off monthly calendars saved in a file somewhere.  I guess our family blog died a slow death when we lived in Washington and we were seeing everyone all of the time.  It just was not important to keep everyone informed.  They were right there with us.  I did not stop, in all the chaos, to think how very important the blog might be to me, or to my children.  I have often thought of the cute pictures and quotes we had saved on our family blog.  I thought of the interviews I did with the kiddos, and how grateful I was that, somewhere, on a dusty webpage, those beautiful faces, those funny antics, still existed.  I have checked to make sure the blog still existed fr...

MICHAEL IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!

My Michael is coming home . You can't just say it. You have to SING it. Tomorrow my tall, strong, gorgeous, husband will be here and it will be beautiful. He will nestle into the life of our family and we will have him with us, here, in our house, in our family . He'll help put on jammies and read stories, and tutor Jane in math. He'll take me on dates and wrestle at least one child during sacrament meeting. He'll snuggle me in bed at night and nuzzle my neck while I'm doing dishes. We'll go for walks and play games and watch movies and do fun family Saturday stuff. He'll help carry a kid down to the car and then he'll drive while I put on my makeup ! We love him, we know how much he loves us. We can't wait! Don't worry, I won't work him to death. I won't make him cook dinner every night for the next 10 months or hand over the kids and take off to the spa for the weekend (tempting, but... no). We just want him HERE. I kee...
November 7, 2020, My Beautiful and Wise Daughter, Jane. I can breathe again. I won't be going to bed with my stomach in knots and my whole body feeling tight. I won’t be listening to a President who gains momentum by tearing others down. I won’t be going to sleep worrying that my children won’t have clean water to drink or clean air to breathe. I won’t be going to sleep thinking about the horrific experiences of children being torn from their mother’s and father’s arms because they were seeking refuge. I won’t be living in fear of the rapidly-growing racist attitudes and prejudice—that someday harm would come upon my baby that I have now and my future children. That my sister and my cousin and others that I love won’t be stripped of their rights and feel like they are any less of a human being than the rest of us. If this election wasn’t going to change anything for you and if you didn’t see the harm that Trump was causing, that is great and I’m sincerely glad that you have that p...