We have had a great few days. On Friday mom and I took the girls shopping. My thoughtful brother in law, Brent, arranged for Meagan, Ellyn, and me to get a Friends and Family coupon for the Gap and Old Navy. So we went out and spent money all day! We got some FABULOUS deals and got the kids some really cute clothes to start out the school year. My Sadie had grown out of every single pair of pants she owned. Now they will all be stylin' for their new school. After shopping we came home and showed our spoils to the sister missionaries that live in my mom's house, made dinner, and left for Esther Short Park. They were supposed to have an outside showing of Princess Bride but they ended up canceling it because of the possibility of rain. So we let the kids play on the playground for about an hour or so and left at 10:00.
Yesterday we spent the day with the Stinchy's. Papa got the boat out and the Dave Stinchfield family and Brent all travelled with us up to Lake Merwin. We had so much fun. It was pretty windy and the water was choppy so there wasn't as much time to ride the tubes and I didn't get to scare myself to death and try to waterski again after oh- 17 years but I'm okay with that. Ellyn LOVED being in the boat. If you know how much she loves wind and water you can only imagine her joy. Sadie and Jane got to ride the tubes and it was hilarious to watch little Sadie's stick arms and legs flailing everywhere. She looked so fragile. Sadie also got to drive the boat and she was pretty thrilled with that.
I told Dave how bummed Meagan was that they needed a male for their Hood to Coast team and he told me they had a slot for her so last night he got Meagan all signed up for their team. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. My favorite people all together running together in a race I've always wanted to try. Next Year I REALLY want to be ready AND available and put together a family team with our two families.
Last night-
Blog temporarily suspended as of a few days ago. Will become active again after I finish BREAKING DAWN, fourth book in the Twilight Series.
Yesterday we spent the day with the Stinchy's. Papa got the boat out and the Dave Stinchfield family and Brent all travelled with us up to Lake Merwin. We had so much fun. It was pretty windy and the water was choppy so there wasn't as much time to ride the tubes and I didn't get to scare myself to death and try to waterski again after oh- 17 years but I'm okay with that. Ellyn LOVED being in the boat. If you know how much she loves wind and water you can only imagine her joy. Sadie and Jane got to ride the tubes and it was hilarious to watch little Sadie's stick arms and legs flailing everywhere. She looked so fragile. Sadie also got to drive the boat and she was pretty thrilled with that.
I told Dave how bummed Meagan was that they needed a male for their Hood to Coast team and he told me they had a slot for her so last night he got Meagan all signed up for their team. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. My favorite people all together running together in a race I've always wanted to try. Next Year I REALLY want to be ready AND available and put together a family team with our two families.
Last night-
Blog temporarily suspended as of a few days ago. Will become active again after I finish BREAKING DAWN, fourth book in the Twilight Series.
Comments
April