Another year of the Stinchfield/Bennett Nog Run. This year was a huge crew. I'm going to have to find the picture Tom took of everyone. Buffy's mom and sister's family came too! It was so much fun, even if Ellyn and I only walked less than half of it. Uncle Mike poured all the "nog" and lead the group in warm ups as we waited for our mile marker to get set up. Kim's girls brought bikes, many pushed jogging strollers, Tracey's stroller included speakers playing Christmas carols! If she wasn't so fast we could have heard more of them:-) Next year I think I'm going to have to give out bells and have Jackson help us design a t-shirt. It is a family tradition worthy of continuation.

Jack and Ruby exceeding max weight for a stroller.

Anne looks excited.

Tracey and her speakers.

Melia takes a little spill and I take a picture before I go help. That's the nice aunt that I am.

Jane trying to figure out if she'll get taller than Uncle Ad. No. She will never be taller or tougher.

Sadie and Wil swapping stories. I don't think Sadie is believing anything Wil is telling her.

Adina chugging like a good girl should!

Ellyn models the nog "stache." She finished up any left over "nog" in a myriad of cups, she loves the stuff. You think maybe she was tired? Check out those eyes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Jack and Ruby exceeding max weight for a stroller.

Anne looks excited.

Tracey and her speakers.

Melia takes a little spill and I take a picture before I go help. That's the nice aunt that I am.

Jane trying to figure out if she'll get taller than Uncle Ad. No. She will never be taller or tougher.

Sadie and Wil swapping stories. I don't think Sadie is believing anything Wil is telling her.

Adina chugging like a good girl should!

Ellyn models the nog "stache." She finished up any left over "nog" in a myriad of cups, she loves the stuff. You think maybe she was tired? Check out those eyes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments