I don't know. I'm a little nervous. This cat looks like trouble.

But he's sooo cute. Especially when he takes a "cat nap."

Ellie's birthday is Monday, but they don't have school. Tuesday I am having surgery on my nose (a deviated septum, hoping to actually be able to breathe through my nose when it's done), Friday Mike won two tickets to the Pro Am Golf Tournament at Pebble Beach. So... Tomorrow is cupcake day for Ellyn's class. I love that this girl knows when I am baking. Today we did it together. She was so patient but eventually she did indicate that it was time to lick the spatula. Just try to tell me I don't have the cutest kids ever (some other children I know could tie).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

But he's sooo cute. Especially when he takes a "cat nap."

Ellie's birthday is Monday, but they don't have school. Tuesday I am having surgery on my nose (a deviated septum, hoping to actually be able to breathe through my nose when it's done), Friday Mike won two tickets to the Pro Am Golf Tournament at Pebble Beach. So... Tomorrow is cupcake day for Ellyn's class. I love that this girl knows when I am baking. Today we did it together. She was so patient but eventually she did indicate that it was time to lick the spatula. Just try to tell me I don't have the cutest kids ever (some other children I know could tie).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments