I know I need to post but life is going along so smoothly I feel as if I've covered most everything.
Mike- has had some really big projects and thus, lots of homework. He is training for the Big Sur marathon and so far that is going pretty well.
Brooke- I got new tennis shoes, new fancy insoles, a new friend to run with, and I'm feeling great. I have been working closely with Ellyn and her tutor, attempting to learn everything I can before our move in case we have issues in Kansas. We also had her annual review last week for her IEP. Ellie's team and I are working hard to ensure a smooth transition to a new school and new programs. Everyone is really detailing the techniques they use to make Ellyn's schooling a success.
Jane- survived her mother chaperoning a stake dance. She said I barely embarrassed her:-). Tomorrow she starts the long weekend of rehearsals for CCS honor band. She has two solos on the piccolo. She is nervous and very excited.She is going to be one tired girl by Saturday afternoon. I am very excited for her.
Sadie- has discovered Garfield and she thinks he is hilarious. She brings home a new comic
book every few days. Every night Mike, Sadie, and Sawyer spend about 45 minutes or so playing video games together. Mike loves it and so do the kids. Sadie plays well, pretty impressive to me. I have zero skills.
Ellyn- this little girl is amazing. Right now I'm watching her dive for rings at swim therapy. She is doing so well in every way. She has mastered using a hand motion and head nod for "yes" and I think she feels very empowered. You can see it in her face.
Sawyer- is on week two of preschool and he loves it so much. He loves taking his lunch in his lunchbox. He loves telling all of us everything he is learning. He is so smart! Today he recited the first three pages of his monster book.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Mike- has had some really big projects and thus, lots of homework. He is training for the Big Sur marathon and so far that is going pretty well.
Brooke- I got new tennis shoes, new fancy insoles, a new friend to run with, and I'm feeling great. I have been working closely with Ellyn and her tutor, attempting to learn everything I can before our move in case we have issues in Kansas. We also had her annual review last week for her IEP. Ellie's team and I are working hard to ensure a smooth transition to a new school and new programs. Everyone is really detailing the techniques they use to make Ellyn's schooling a success.
Jane- survived her mother chaperoning a stake dance. She said I barely embarrassed her:-). Tomorrow she starts the long weekend of rehearsals for CCS honor band. She has two solos on the piccolo. She is nervous and very excited.She is going to be one tired girl by Saturday afternoon. I am very excited for her.
Sadie- has discovered Garfield and she thinks he is hilarious. She brings home a new comic
book every few days. Every night Mike, Sadie, and Sawyer spend about 45 minutes or so playing video games together. Mike loves it and so do the kids. Sadie plays well, pretty impressive to me. I have zero skills.
Ellyn- this little girl is amazing. Right now I'm watching her dive for rings at swim therapy. She is doing so well in every way. She has mastered using a hand motion and head nod for "yes" and I think she feels very empowered. You can see it in her face.
Sawyer- is on week two of preschool and he loves it so much. He loves taking his lunch in his lunchbox. He loves telling all of us everything he is learning. He is so smart! Today he recited the first three pages of his monster book.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments