Meags and I began the New Year with a ten mile run at 7 am New Year's Day. It was magical and beautiful. I have been waiting to take Meags on this route for almost two years. As we came down a hill and out of the trees we beheld a gorgeous, full rainbow. It was amazing. It was as if God was sending us our own personal message of hope and love- a year of promise waiting before us. How can you not believe in God's love when there is so much beauty in the world?


Yes, I'm more sweaty. As always Meags is so much tougher than I am. I loved having my little sister here so much.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Yes, I'm more sweaty. As always Meags is so much tougher than I am. I loved having my little sister here so much.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments