Today was a "blah" day. Another day of cloudy skies and drizzle. I need some sun. Ellyn's horseback riding can no longer take place due to budget cuts, that stinks. Our tenants in our house in Oklahoma are going to have to be evicted, we've tried to make it work for them for months now because they take good care of the house and have two little girls. It makes me really sad. Mike is going to be doing homework until 2 or 3 and so I will not get any "Mommy and Daddy time." Just a day for yuck.
On a positive note- Ellyn has slept through the night for the past several nights. We have started giving her the sleep meds later and making sure she gets a nice long walk every day. I think it is working. She was so happy on her walk today, she ran for over half of it. I think it helps to have one person on each side holding her hand, makes her more comfortable with her own stability. Isabella and I are making it a part of her after school sessions.
Sadie had a good day at school as well. That is new and different as of late. I was pleased to hear that. Jane continues to get compliments on her hair. I will have to take some pics.
Sawyer was a stinker, slept in a bit and then never fell asleep during nap time. I'm sitting on the floor of his and Ellyn's room while they both fall asleep. I'm trying to help them both get back in the habit of falling asleep in their beds.
I believe I will go to bed early tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a happier day.
Blah out.
On a positive note- Ellyn has slept through the night for the past several nights. We have started giving her the sleep meds later and making sure she gets a nice long walk every day. I think it is working. She was so happy on her walk today, she ran for over half of it. I think it helps to have one person on each side holding her hand, makes her more comfortable with her own stability. Isabella and I are making it a part of her after school sessions.
Sadie had a good day at school as well. That is new and different as of late. I was pleased to hear that. Jane continues to get compliments on her hair. I will have to take some pics.
Sawyer was a stinker, slept in a bit and then never fell asleep during nap time. I'm sitting on the floor of his and Ellyn's room while they both fall asleep. I'm trying to help them both get back in the habit of falling asleep in their beds.
I believe I will go to bed early tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a happier day.
Blah out.
Comments