I do not need to buy bread crumbs for approx. 4 years. Evidently I don't make things with bread crumbs very often and when I do I assume I don't have any and pick up a new can. Then... I open it and use about half and then put it in a cupboard where I find three other half used cans of bread crumbs. Moving is very revealing.
I'm so tired right now I could die. It's 10 and we started at 6:15 and I still need to go in and start the dishwasher! Wah, I know. But tomorrow night we will be sleeping in our new house! I love it, it feels too good to be true. It's so perfect for what we need right now. What a blessing.
I have to go shower, I think I am going to need assistance. The thought of standing is more than I can handle right now. Mike has worked his hiney off and Jane and Sadie were awesome helpers. Okay, I'm going to go climb Mt. Everest, aka shower.
I'm so tired right now I could die. It's 10 and we started at 6:15 and I still need to go in and start the dishwasher! Wah, I know. But tomorrow night we will be sleeping in our new house! I love it, it feels too good to be true. It's so perfect for what we need right now. What a blessing.
I have to go shower, I think I am going to need assistance. The thought of standing is more than I can handle right now. Mike has worked his hiney off and Jane and Sadie were awesome helpers. Okay, I'm going to go climb Mt. Everest, aka shower.
Comments
you're hysterical. I think your parents have about 5 containers of bread crumbs in their cupboards too (thanks to me AND them). I love, love, LOVE your house.