The other day we were driving away from the post office and Sadie asked if we could do something, I can't remember what. I said "maybe," and Sadie cheered. Jane said to Sadie "Mom didn't say yes," and Sadie replied "I know, mommy said 'maybe' and with mommy 'maybe' always means yes." Hmmm...I'll have to pay attention. I didn't know that.
One more thing. I love going to bed to the sound of the dishwasher running, the dryer drying, and the washer washing. I didn't realize how much until I was putting the soap in the dishwasher and started trying to figure out if it would still be running when I went to bed. Maybe it's the sound of work getting done while I sleep.
One more thing. I love going to bed to the sound of the dishwasher running, the dryer drying, and the washer washing. I didn't realize how much until I was putting the soap in the dishwasher and started trying to figure out if it would still be running when I went to bed. Maybe it's the sound of work getting done while I sleep.
Comments