I love....
The way Sawyer's cheeks jiggle when he runs, his awesome action hero moves.
The way Ellyn loves to curl up with her quilt and the way she bites on her bottom lip, especially cute with the new missing tooth.
The way Sadie blows air out of the side of her mouth to flip her bangs out of her face.
The way Jane stands in front of me and looks at the ceiling so I can be sure her mascara is even.
The way Sawyer's cheeks jiggle when he runs, his awesome action hero moves.
The way Ellyn loves to curl up with her quilt and the way she bites on her bottom lip, especially cute with the new missing tooth.
The way Sadie blows air out of the side of her mouth to flip her bangs out of her face.
The way Jane stands in front of me and looks at the ceiling so I can be sure her mascara is even.
Comments