Skip to main content

The Whole World According to Jane

I didn't know what to think when we found out it was a boy. I was excited, but another thought ran through my head, "Will daddy want to play with his boy more than us girls?" I realize now that my dad loves us all equally. I am so blessed to have such a good little brother. the little tyke laughs, smiles, coos, crawls, and so much more. I am so proud of Sawyer. I am homeschooling and every once in a while I go to the bus stop to greet my friends when they get home from school. One time, in fact the first time I took him out with me. The moment all my friends had hurtled off the bus they came excitedly over. Once again, I felt so proud of Sawyer. He is the kind of baby that everybody loves. For a moment Sawyer thought he had died and gone to heaven. We were almost immediately surrounded by, "OH! SO CUTE!", and, "What a PRECIOUS baby!" Smiles and coos greeted all of them for the next ten minutes. WHAT A FLIRT! Sawyer is still funny to this day. He is so handsome. He was born with a lot of dark hair, but his hair started to fall out when my dad was home for R&R. We decided to shave it. What we meant to do was totally the opposite of what we did. WE SHAVED IT BALD. I felt like it wasn't the Sawyer that I knew. Now that his hair has almost grown back we are fine and his RED. So now I have the most spoiled, cute, brown eyed, red haired, only brother ever. Sawyer Micheal Stinchfield is the best brother in the entire world and I love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MICHAEL IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!

My Michael is coming home . You can't just say it. You have to SING it. Tomorrow my tall, strong, gorgeous, husband will be here and it will be beautiful. He will nestle into the life of our family and we will have him with us, here, in our house, in our family . He'll help put on jammies and read stories, and tutor Jane in math. He'll take me on dates and wrestle at least one child during sacrament meeting. He'll snuggle me in bed at night and nuzzle my neck while I'm doing dishes. We'll go for walks and play games and watch movies and do fun family Saturday stuff. He'll help carry a kid down to the car and then he'll drive while I put on my makeup ! We love him, we know how much he loves us. We can't wait! Don't worry, I won't work him to death. I won't make him cook dinner every night for the next 10 months or hand over the kids and take off to the spa for the weekend (tempting, but... no). We just want him HERE. I kee...

Fun weeks!!!

These past two weeks- three weeks have been quite fun. Up till now school has been really hard. With friends and work. This Jenna that I beleive has already been mentioned is really mean to me. We were best friends one day and the next she had made friends with a drama causer/ bad influence and completely dumped me. It's stupid and I really do try to ignore it but it is more than I can handle. Now I'm lonely in school(because we together had a small group of friends) . I have one other friend so that is good. I hope everything straightens out because she is still being rude to me. Tomorrow is flute auditions. I hope that goes well and I also hope I get my braces off tomorrow. Lots of HOPE. Right now I am watching American Idol with my wonderful family who is the best friend I'll always have. I love taking care of my little siblings. They are always so fun and make me so happy. My mom tries so hard to be a an amazing mother and I appreciate her so much. She is my best friend...

Almost a week already?

I swear I just wrote and yet it is two hours away from Wednesday again. You know sometimes I like to pretend that no one reads my blog and I just ignore the fact that I have anyone reading and then sometimes I just want to write directly to my family and friends that read the blog. I'm fickle like that I guess. This past weekend just seemed really great to me. Friday I felt really ill, just a bad cold but I chose to just stay down for the day and try to recover (cold mostly gone in 3 days by the way)so Friday night we did a pizza night. Aunt Jackie, I'm having the same problem with Fit for Life. I keep expanding my free days and also I am eating way out of control on the free day. A binge if you will. I need to rein in again. Superbowl Sunday and Valentine's Day did not help at all! Which brings me back to pizza night. I saw an ad for $10 pizzas from Pizza Hut. Domino's pizza- fine. Papa John's- I can pass, but when I saw that Pizza Hut special I had to ...